Best Pinot in WoRld-Decanter World Wine Awards 2014
Breaking News- Greystone Brothers' Reserve Pinot Noir 2012 has won the trophy for best Pinot Noir in New Zealand (over £15) . STOP PRESS : Also now International Trophy for Best Pinot Noir as well beating France, Germany, Oregon, Slovenia and Chile in the final!
other recent accolades
- Greystone Chardonnay 2013 given 95points!! By Bob Campbell M.W.
- Greystone Gewurztraminer wins GOLD at the Six Nations Wine Challenge in Sydney!
- Greystone Pinot Noir wins Trophy for Best Wine to drink with Lamb and Gold Medal at Wines of Canterbury award
- Greystone Pinot Noir 2012 wins Air New Zealand Trophy for Best Pinot Noir
- Our Greystone Pinot Noir 2012 was just named one of New Zealands Top 12 Pinot Noir and 96 points in Gourmet Traveller
- Our Brothers Reserve' 2012 Pinot Noir and Erins Chardonnay have just got 97 points each in Gourmet Traveller Wine Magazine
- Greystone Sand Dollar Pinot Gris was five stars from Wineestate and finalist for their Pinot Gris of the year
- Greystone Basket Star Riesling won the Air New Zealand Trophy for best Dessert Wine
- Raymond Chan gave the Greystone Sauvignon Blanc 19/20